The additive manufacturing (AM) industry has spent the last few years getting a lot more serious about business. Growth, profitability, consolidation, defense spending, supply chains, and scaling production now matter as much as the technology...
When he showed up on Google Meet for our interview, I could see that Philip Pounds, co-founder of Unlayered 3D, was seated shotgun in a moving car. I wasn’t sure who was driving, but barely...
Schendy Kernizan worked as a professor and researcher before co-founding RLP (Rapid Liquid Print), a company that extrudes silicone into a hydrogel. RLP allows for pure silicone to be made quite quickly with a lot...
Thanks to this LinkedIn Post by Lukas Ziegler, I found out about the Berkeley Humanoid Lite. Now I’ve always been quite skeptical of humanoid robots. Why not just get two Roomba-like devices to do the...
2026 White Paper Reinforced by proprietary AM Research 3DP/AM market data, this FREE White Paper is critical content for anyone working with metal powders and parts.
Comments
Post a Comment